Disable robot output when a fault occurs

• Hi everyone,

I have a fanuc robot CR-7iA with an R30ib Mate plus controller. I would like to disable a robot output thaht i used to activate a venturi, when a fault occurs, who can be an EStop, a fence open or a collision.

I already try using BG logic, but it didn't work.

I also fin something that I don't know if it's usable in this case and I don't really know how to use it, but it's about safety I/O in the DCS and the RPO (Robot Power Output).

If anyone know anything about it, let me know thank you.

• Hi Theo.g

Welcome to the robot forum

I think you idea is correct (looking at the picture) I just do not how you even wrote that. I can't duplicate it

I can't find the IF command that gives me that syntaxes

Try this

if uo8=off and uo6=on then

r7=off

r8= off

endif

Just to be sure, is you routine in RUN mode on the background list ?

Retired but still helping

• Hi Nation, I'm sorry but the photo that I post is not the BG code, if not I'm sorry but I don't know what you're talking. I'm a beginner in this so I don't know.

Hi Fabian, thank you for your response, I did try what you wrote, but it didn't work. My routin is in run I also did try to set it on HIGH but didn't change anything.

• You need to put Fabians logic in a BGLogic routine. Do not use the statements that have parenthesis!

The logic in your picture doesn't make any sense. Just delete it. I know for a fact Fabians logic works correctly in BGlogic. So focus on that. If it's not working then you are doing it wrong.

Post a picture.

Advertising from our partners