Password for changing settings Safe Operation

• Our customer has a KRC4 robot KSS 8.5.6 with the option Safe Operation3.4.5.
    The robot was not commisionend by us, but now the customer asks us to change some settings that are in Safe Operation.
    I know the pasword for Admin is the standard 'kuka', but we don't know the password for the user 'Safety maintenance'.
    Can we change all settings from Safe Operation with the login of Admin, or do we need to login as 'Safety Maintenance'?
    The manual was not completely clear to me on this point.
    We have at this moment no acces to the robot.

Thanks

• Can we change all settings from Safe Operation with the login of Admin, or do we need to login as 'Safety Maintenance'?

No. This is unfortunately not possible. Each user has certain rights, and safety is strictly restricted to those who have the required qualification.

"kuka" is the default passport for all user until this is changed during or after commissioning. After every safety adjustment the proper protocol is done with the signatures of the responsible people.

Since the change is required by the customer I believe the customer must provide the actual login details to you for such changes.

Advertising from our partners