Connection between Kuka SimPro 3.1.2 and Kuka OfficeLite 8.6

• Hello to everyone,

I am facing a specific problem: I am able to connect SimPro with Officelite, but the motion of the robot in SimPro has always an important delay when I select and start a program in the Officelite SmartPAD, moreover if the motion is quite long the delay is so important that SimPro crashes and it says the classical windows message on the top bar "the application does not respond", for example when the robot needs to move a lot on the rail.

It seems like the axis velocities in SimPro are all changed by a "linear" factor, this delay factor could simply be caused by connection delay? or even a setting in SimPro, OfficeLite, VRC?

I have contacted Kuka support, they told me that it could be a graphic problem in SimPro, but I really do not think so, here my pc:

https://www.dell.com/en-us/wor…laptop/s010p755015us_vivp

Additional information:

- I am using VMware 15.0.2 build-10952284 with Officelite on a second computer (do not ask why :loudly_crying_face:) with 4gb of ram dedicated, bridge network adapter (I really hope this is not the problem because with Bridge I was able to solve some extra problems I had with license and other external program)

- Kuka SimPro is installed on my main computer, link above

- VRC is licensed, in fact I can perform connection

• massula

Approved the thread.
  • yes, having correct version is important. it was known for log time that not all of them will work correctly.

i am using 15.1.0 build-13591040. but have not tried it with SimPro.

normally once the OL is working vmWare version is probably good. and if VRC is licensed, usually things are good with SimPro too.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• that is not rendering issue. don't know much about SimPro but something is obviously not right.... perhaps tool1 definition may not be the same on SimPro and OL, or maybe used robot type is different etc.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

Advertising from our partners