Option boards

• Hello my friends

I've broke my brain trying to understand which option board should I obtain to use analog sensors and toolpath correction (SENSOR -> ACORON) function on my XRC 2001

RoboDoc can you help please?

Thank you in advance :smiling_face:

• All parts for XRC are no longer being manufactured. You need the XCP02 with the software for the sensor function and a service person to install and activate it for you.

Last I looked, there are no more XCP02 cards and most Yaskawa service departments will not touch this.

• All parts for XRC are no longer being manufactured. You need the XCP02 with the software for the sensor function and a service person to install and activate it for you.

Last I looked, there are no more XCP02 cards and most Yaskawa service departments will not touch this.

I have an access to some new old stock parts for XRC2001

XCP02 is emtpy by itself. It needs to contain XSL02 in it. Right?

I don't need a service person for the "product" that is no longer supported. I've made my robot run by myself. Have all the manuals, wrote all necessary software and a postprocessor to make it compatible with modern CAMs.

it makes >80.000 points 6axis milling jobs, plasma cutting and even aluminum high precision milling

Yaskawa service department never replied my anything except promo spam :smiling_face:

Reason I need it is that long and wide sheets of steel are being bend a little by plasma cutter heat. And I'm too lazy to move the piece of railroad rail around. I will make a Z correction with a distance sensor. There are at least 3 ways to do it. So I want to try ACORON first because it was designed exactly for this. If I wil not have success, I will use other methods

BTW. Do you know where can I find a kgf torque limits for UP6 for linear servo float? any numbers I enter from 1 to 50 are incorrect. If I edit a CND file manually, It accepts 1 and 2 kgf but doesn't work. Link servofloat works well.

Edited 5 times, last by Alex_xx ().

• XSL02 is a conveyor tracking board.

With regards to servo float, are the other 20 parameters set correctly for the model of robot being used? The limits are based on the end effector and product being carried.

I know a thing or two, because I’ve seen a thing or two. Don't even ask about a third thing. I won't know it.

• XSL02 is a conveyor tracking board.

With regards to servo float, are the other 20 parameters set correctly for the model of robot being used? The limits are based on the end effector and product being carried.

Yes sure, even if it is 30 parameters it is still not a rocket science. I have more difficult tasks than "robot taming". As I said, link servofloat works well as I need. Problem only with torque limit in linear.

It would be nice to have something like catalogue of additional boards at least to know what is the difference between XCP02, XCP02B, XCP02B-2 and XCP02B-2 rev.D0 :smiling_face:

Advertising from our partners