Robo Axis calibration lose.

• Dear sir,

I am having IRC 4600.

When ever power recycling some times all axis calibration losing, some times 1,2,3.4,5.

It's showing below alarm please find the attached file.

Every power cycle I have to do calibration it's tacking more time and it impact of production.

Please help me...

• This screen comes on when the off switch is turned. The robot is S4C + as I understand it from the breakdown. In S4C + robots, when you click "file" from the service screen, you will see the Shutdown option. Click to close this screen while turning off the robot. This is the most reliable method.

Think before you talk, Read it before you think about it.

Fran Lebowitz.

• In S4 Controller there is a battery responsible to save data in the memory card which use it when turn on again.

Dear sir,

i replaced manipulate battery still problem repeating.

CPU battery need to replace?.

other then any battery is there?

• [This expands on the post # 6 by robiman]

This issue is usually caused by 2 things:

Cause 1) Not allowing enough time for the CPU to finish writing the system image to the hard drive.

Solution 1) Wait 20 seconds after turning off the controller before turning the controller back on. You can monitor this by opening the top cover and watching the yellow hard drive LED on the CPU card blink after power is turned off. It will run about 8 to 18 seconds depending on the size of the modules stored in memory.

Cause 2) The backup unit in the bottom of the Computer Unit is not providing the power to run the CPU after power was shut down. This backup unit acts like a UPS to provide enough power to run the CPU long enough make the backup described above. Usually if the battery pack in the backup unit is drained, there will be a 37071 error. The battery pack contains 18 sub-C NiCad batteries in series, it's ABB part # is 3HAC5105-1, model # DSQC508. If replacing the battery pack, leave the controller on for 24 hours to fully charge the battery pack. Although it doesn't happen often, there are times when the charging circuit does not charge the battery pack.

Advertising from our partners