NX100 User Coordinates

• I'm having a hard time understanding User Coordinates after reading the relevant manuals. I know how to set the user coords, but how do I assign points to them? Must I teach them in the USER COORD? and when I move the user coordinate only those points will move with it? While the world/tool/joint points stay where they are in relation.

Thanks in advance.

• hello hawk guy, I order to make a program that would work in user coordinates, you must have "relative job" activated.

If you have it, you set for the job that will use user frame. I can't remember if it is when you create program or in "job header".

• hi. you can do this by pressing utility then relative job and here you select the desired program and assign user coordinates. press execute and that's it. you can see the changes made as the colleague above says by clicking display-job header.

• hi. you can do this by pressing utility then relative job and here you select the desired program and assign user coordinates. press execute and that's it. you can see the changes made as the colleague above says by clicking display-job header.

Yeah, I ended up not having that option installed. Its no big deal really, thanks for the input though.

Advertising from our partners