ABB S3 M92

• You need to enter the correct value for the I/O board being used in each slot location. This is done in the 'IN/OUT' parameters under 'I/O Type'.

The procedure is found in the Product Manual for the robot in the S3 Installations section.

If you don't have a Product Manual, download the M93 IRB6000 Product Manual found >here< in post #4. That section of the manual is actually closer to your M92 than an M93. See PDF page 200 on board values and page 154 for I/O board slot locations.

• After you get the parameters done, don't forget to save them to disk as the parameters are saved separately. At the Manual menu, press SCAN until you see 'TO DISK'.

Also, if you pull an I/O board out and and power up the controller with the board out or a different type of board in that slot, it will change the board value for that slot to 0. You will have to go back into parameters, put the value back in and press 'ACTIV' to save the parameter change and reboot. Reloading parameters by pressing 'FR DISK' is quickest.

Advertising from our partners