Alarm 'Regulator Limit Exceeded'

• Greeting Everyone,

we have a bolting robot KR150L110-2 2000 with a C2 controller.

The robot is operating for many years now with no problems and only needed some retouching sometimes. This week I got this alarm on more than one occasions. Always on Axis 6 and always in the same move, a lot articulated and fast actually. Once aknowledged the robot continues well and repeat the same move with no issue for maybe 3-4 times and then stops again.

I have little experience with robots and don't remind anything that covered this in the training I attended i.e. Programming 1.

Someone of you could shed some light, please?

Thanks,

Vincent

Edited once, last by Vincent ().

• please check pinned topic READ FIRST. message test is great but that is only part of the clues. i guess the message is KSS00126. this would possibly mean issue with the axis and need for servicing. following error is result of axis not being able to follow commanded motion for example axis encounters obstacle (hits something). that something could be also result of wear or something getting jammed.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• Thanks panic mode, I'm reading the information you pointed to before any attempt to fix the problem. Guess this will end with a call to Kuka.

Advertising from our partners