fanuc A05B-1405-B132 Cable

• Hello everyone,

I have just purchased my first robot (LR Mate 200iD) that came with a fanuc A05B-1405-B132 3D sensor. The problem is, the cable that was included is not the correct cable. My question is, can anyone give me a part number for the correct cable or point me in the right direction where I might find some info or a part number for the correct one. I’ve searched the internet some and found nothing except mostly used stuff on eBay. No useable results. Anyway, thanks in advance,

Tim.

• Hello there
    if you have purchased the new robot, I believe you have some Manual books. if yes, you can check on the Chapter "sensor unit/mechanical unit", this manual describes the connection cable of the robot and so on.

• I didn't buy the robot from Fanuc, it is a used 2018, thats why I'm asking here vs. calling them. It is like $3k to re-license and that's not in my budget right now.

T

• Seriously dude, I have no clue what the part # is for the cable I need, that was the whole point of the initial question. If I knew what specific cable I needed, I wouldn’t be asking for the part #, I’d be asking to buy one from someone.

• Nowhere on your post you are telling us what is the use of the cable that you need, the only thing you are telling us is the B312 is wrong. That's all I can get from your posts.

There are 115 cables under A05B-1405 and 7 cables under A05B-1405-B.

It will be nice if you indicate the use of the cable that you are missing.

I believe that's what Skooter is asking

Retired but still helping

• I have no clue what the part # is for the cable I need, that was the whole point of the initial question.

1. Call Fanuc and explain what you have, you won't need to re licence or do anything, just give someone a call in service or support

2. Get them to give you the part number for the cable you need

3. Go and search ebay or wherever for that part number

4. You will have the correct part number faster than it would take you to reply to this post

Otherwise,

1. Take some pictures of the connectors you have either end, sensor end and robot end or give a description of the connection points like mentioned above by Skooter and Fabian Munoz

Advertising from our partners