Good day everyone,
- PLC: Lenze (codesys) which is not safe
- KRC V8.3.42, ROBOT : #KR360R2830 C4 FLR, R1MADA: V8.3.511/KUKA8.3, SYSTEM BASE VERSION: KS V8.3.528
- The currenty safety interface is: X11 and X13, simple contact coming from SICK safety module,
- Ethercat Interface: X67.1 AND X67.2 inside the controller I have in sequence : EK1100, EL6695-1001,EL1809,EL2809
I have a the following problem:
I have a standard PLC with an Ethercat network. In the middle of this network there is the robot as described in the following picture
Given that the safety is managed by X11, I attach X44 to the X1 of the bridge (EL6695-1001).
Now, on PLC side, I upload ESI file of EK1100, EL6695-1001 primary, EL1809, EL2809. Then, I make a scan and I found the following picture:
All the network run perfectly
Now, I open WoV and :
- integrate Beckhoff ESI files into WoV DTM catalog. (EK1100, KRC4 secodary EL6695-1001, EL1xxx, EL2xxx).
- Upload into VoW the working project from KRC
- Save this as new filename
- in WoV activate project, I expand Bus structures and check if KEB is already there,
- click on KEB and add EL6695-1001 secondary. then map all signals to KRC I/O.
- then from WoV I deploy new project. all is fine, I activate it.
- I verify that robot can move using X11 safety interface.
Now, as you can see from the attachement the list of I/O of EL6695 primary is different from EL6695 secondary. so the first question is:
What are the common bits/word/dword that the both share?
I tryed to rise to TRUE the first 2 mapped bit $OUT $OUT , but on PLC side there is not the same list.
So the big question is: How to integrate EL6695 on PLC and how to map?
Thanks in advance