NX100 Universal outputs and inputs

• I am planning to add custom hardware which can take analog or digital inputs which is basically up to what this NX100 IO board's can offer. Also planning to have this custom hardware to send signals back.

Does someone know good documentation I should be looking for regarding to how to measure these IO's because I have at the moment no idea what is what like A1 or B1 and so on.

I saw I can switch for example first card relays on and off from universal outputs menu but didn't see any change in pins with multimeter. Some pins like B18 or B19 at third card gives out 24 volts when measuring with multimeter ground wire attached to cabinet ground.

• Contact your local Yaskawa rep and ask them to give you electrical drawings for NX100 for your application (handling, general, etc.). They should be able to send you electronic copies or even print a copy for you.

• Contact your local Yaskawa rep and ask them to give you electrical drawings for NX100 for your application (handling, general, etc.). They should be able to send you electronic copies or even print a copy for you.

Thanks for reply. I found electrical drawing for IO module online and understood via probing with multimeter how this works. Also by looking existing wiring got more output signals to work. I use PC817 components as isolator between this IO and Arduino and works like a charm.

Advertising from our partners