Conveyor Roboguide

• Need IrPickTool option. I never used in simulation because it hard to setup (at least for me) the camera, the encoder, etc

I rather "show" a box in a attached to a moving conveyor, then at one point move the robot to the box and change the box attachment from conveyor to robot tool

Retired but still helping

• See here:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Thank you for your answers.

I followed this tutorial but the simulation passes my box on the conveyor and then my robot moves. I would like my robot to move while the box is moving to pick it up.

I am a student :smiling_face:

• conveyor tracking is an option, isn't it? I would like to follow a conveyor without option

If you want to pick while moving, you will need to put the line tracking option on the robot. If your conveyor is at a constant velocity, you *could* wait for a trigger, and do a flying pick, but it would be pretty janky, and require a lot of tuning if you took it to the real world.

Need IrPickTool option. I never used in simulation because it hard to setup (at least for me) the camera, the encoder, etc

I rather "show" a box in a attached to a moving conveyor, then at one point move the robot to the box and change the box attachment from conveyor to robot tool

You can do line tracking in regular handling pro.

See here:

This is not line tracking.

Check out the Fanuc position converter I wrote here! Now open source!

Check out my example Fanuc Ethernet/IP Explicit Messaging program here!

Advertising from our partners