Gather XYZOAT position data in real-time

• Hello Everyone,

I am new here. I am doing my master thesis on Kawasaki FS03N with controller D+. I am using ethernet communication to connect the robot with KCwinTCP. I have got K-roset trial version and was reading through the AS language manuals but met some problems.

My current goal is to make 2 programs works at the same time.

I have managed to write a program doing the movement along the object edges but don't know how to write the second program gathering real-time data every 50 milliseconds about cartesian position XYZOAT of the robot and after movement finishes, the program saves it as a table.

It is essential as I have a robot tool with force sensors gathering data to Arduino with such accuracy and I need to connect the two readings(from sensors and cartesian position with respect to a time). After the program finish, I would create a new program where I add more positions/modify the current one so that the force sensors have constant or reduced force on it.

Maybe someone with more experience can tell me if it is possible to gather cartesian positions of the robot in real-time with accuracy to milliseconds and with what commands could I work with to achieve it?

• My current goal is to make 2 programs works at the same time.

Welcome to the forum.........:beerchug:

PC Tasks are for running asynchronous programs and on D+ Controller as standard you can have 5 PC Tasks running at same time, as well as motion program running too.

But in PC Task, you cannot have motion instruction, only logical/boolean and arguments etc.

In PC Task, you will require to obtain XYZOAT values by using combination of:

HERE

DECOMPOSE

HERE - grabs current position

DECOMPOSE - splits component of position into real values

So for your application you will need:

PC TASK - Grabbing realtime position data using the following commands:

HERE

DECOMPOSE

Advertising from our partners