I recently started installing a KR210 I bought from a medical facility where it was used as a scanner device. The robot is in great shape and it came with its cabinet and pendant. Before shipping the robot they were able to connect the arm to some other KRC2 cabinet to jog it around. Since that the Arm with its corresponding Cabinet got shipped overseas to my shop.
I'm currently using a 3-phase generator to power the arm and the controller and it seems to work great. At firsts, the computer didn't boot, but we were able to troubleshoot it and in the process, we updated the CMOS battery and the 12V backup cabinet batteries.
After a couple of weeks of slow processes and researching on the deepest sides of the internet we hit a wall. We haven't yet been able to jog the arm around.
At the moment we are stuck on the '1541 HPU Machine Data Error' based on the research we have done this is caused by 'the machine data have not been checked.' and it should be fixed by 'copying the correct machine data or option data file to the controller'* (as stated on the manual http://www.wtech.com.tw/public…SS%20System%20Message.pdf)
This is what we have tried so far:
- We have confirmed and changed the Robot Name and Serial Number under 'Setup\Robot name' to match both the arm's ID decal (see attached photos) and the $ROBCOR.DAT file (KRC:\R1\MADA$ROBCOR.DAT).
- We have tried using as the Robot Name: 'KR2210 S C2 FLR ZH210' or '#KR2210 S C2 FLR ZH210' or 'KRC2\KR2210_SSCBS\FLOOR'
We noted that the blank space for the 'Robot Name' only shows the first couple characters but I have tried typing complete name alternatives.
- We have copied and replaced the existing MADA, PROGRAM, SYSTEM folders on the C: drive with the back-up MADA, PROGRAM, and SYSTEM folders from the D: Drive from 2016 when the arm was operating.
- We have reset the tried Restoring the MADA files (File/Restore/Machine data) without luck. We get an A: file not archived. (or something along these lines)
- We tried resetting the RDW-DSE (Setup/Service/RSERDW) Hardware configuration. Everything here looked ok (to our limited knowledge)
- We tried switching the jumper on the RDW
After all these, we still are getting the same HPU 1541 Machine Data Error.
ANY HELP WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED. THANKS IN ADVANCE.