NX100 PLAY mode one command at a time

• When the robot is in play or teach mode, everything is okay, no alarms or signs of issues. However when I go to teach or play a programme, it will only do 1 line at a time. Pressing the start button will just execute the current line then stop on the next one. This issue applies to all jobs. Any help would be appreciated. Please ask if you need any more details.

• Hi,

try to check in SETUP->OPERATE CONDITION (MAIN MENU -> JOB -> CYCLE) if the 1-STEP MODE is selected instead of 1-CYCLE.

IN SETUP->OPERATE CONDITION you can modify the cycle for each mode(PLAY, TEACH, REMOTE, etc.), with MAIN MENU -> JOB -> CYCLE will be the same but I don't remember if it's limited to play mode.

• The same thing happens as when in play mode. It need an individual input to move onto the next line. I've been running and programming for 3 years so I'm fairly competent, I've never heard of or seen this issue before though.

I haven't said that you are incompetent. You havent told us exactly what you have been doing. And here, there is all kind of people.

• I haven't said that you are incompetent. You havent told us exactly what you have been doing. And here, there is all kind of people.

I wasn't accusing you, I was merely trying to assure anyone that had suggestions that I was capable of handling any complex solutions. Sorry for any confusion and thank you for trying to help.

Advertising from our partners