iRPickTool - Circular conveyor

• Hello,

Robot SR-3iA (SCARA), circual conveyor and Fixed Camera.

For circular conveyor vision processess is not possible use Sorting function neither Y-Sort.

Could you help me how to priorize picking from outter diameter of circucal conveyor? Or could you describe the method how to work with queue of IRPickTool?

On attached picture you see that the upper connecting rod is always wrongly picked first. Because of missing gripper, I need to safely sliding with connecting rod.

Thank you very much for ideas.

• I don't have any knowledge of using irpicktool, but if you know the X and Y value you should be able to use the sum of squares to determine distance from a center. You may have to offset the X, Y values first.

• Hi there, would you try to use Vision function instruction?
    last time I used it for checking the position of the workpiece in the conveyor. the Instruction is FOUND POS

please try this

PR[1]=VR[1].FOUND_POS[a]

you can use this instruction after the robot found the part, in the Visual tracking case. you can put this instruction after PKCSGETQUE.

the found pos will copy to PR[1] and you can make a logic by using Y or X direction to become your priority to pick.

Advertising from our partners