Analog output start value

• I have a question now. The start value of this analog quantity has always been 1600. After I manually change it, press the reset key and it will become 1600 again. I looked at the background program and found that nothing was written in it. Then I found the cold start automatic running program and found that the pashell program was added in it, but I didn't find it. There was nothing in the hot start. How can I change the start value

• dear sir

I tried to delete the cold start auto-run program, and then found that the start value of AO became 0, but I did not find the program PASHELL in all the programs of theTP, Luckily I saw the program PASHELL in the program backup. it is a VR file, how can I modify it?

the attachment is the program backup, the link is the mirror file.

Thanks sir

https://jumpshare.com/v/Ff4L6o0WykC5BiQks5vU

• VR is a variable file not a program. I have never seen anyone use that as an Auto-execute program before. I would look over the karel variables in your program to see if anything sheds light there.

• Do you have a Karel program called PASHELL? Did you delete PASHELL.PC? When you delete a karel program, the .VR of the same name will still remain in memory. On older robots, there was no way to make karel .pc backup. This should be enabled by version 8.2, but maybe it was disabled by a system variable, also maybe this is paint tool specific. I've never used paint tool so I can't be of too much help there.

• I only deleted the name of the cold start autorun program. I didn't find PASHELL.PC in all the programs , The PCSHALL.VR I found it in the backup file,

Do you have a Karel program called PASHELL? Did you delete PASHELL.PC? When you delete a karel program, the .VR of the same name will still remain in memory. On older robots, there was no way to make karel .pc backup. This should be enabled by version 8.2, but maybe it was disabled by a system variable, also maybe this is paint tool specific. I've never used paint tool so I can't be of too much help there.

• What is the IO assign to? maybe try changing to another port to eliminate background settings.

It could be new value assigned from background task, PLC or BG logic. Check the Meun->Status->Program
    or check the /MD/PRGSTATE.DG

Advertising from our partners