KUKA AGILUS BATTERY AND SMARTPADs KEYSWITCH

• Hello guys, how are you?

I have two quick questions:

1- The original battery on KRC4 Compact is 12V 2,6Ah. What happens if I use a 12V 2,3Ah battery instead? Does one of you guys use a lower current battery on this controllers? There will be the "Old battery detected" warning?

2- The switchkey (to T1, T2, AUT, EXT key) on the SmartPad version one (with orange details), works on the Smartpad version two? (The version that comes with newest KRC4 Smallsizes, has black details and hand supports on the sides).

Thank you!

• Okay, the car will run less. You mean the battery will die sooner? What about the "Old battery detected" warning? Will it appear?

About the second question, I believe it's a simples question, I just don't have both smartpads here to test it out. Could you please answer me? Thanks.

• maybe... i don't have an answers to 'what will happen' type of questions and i am not claiming to be able to predict what will or will not be when unknown product is connected to something controlled by something propriatery. so my guess is good as yours. if you want to find out, try it yourself. i also don't see why would someone spend $$$ on something and then try to pick sub-pair substitute that does not meet manufacturer specification.

also i don't have access to any robot (working remotely) so maybe someone else may chime in.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

Advertising from our partners