Main Program Motoman

• Hi guys!

In my program i'm not using the input CALL MASTER JOB, so the operator has to select the MAIN. Can I link the switching of the key from TEACH or PLAY to REMOTE to the page of the MAIN program? In order to avoid that the operator select a wrong job.

I'm working with NX100

Thanks

• I don't think this is possible. Switching keys only tells the robot which state it should be in, regardless of which job you have loaded.

TEACH = In order to make adjustments for the robotposition (Manually via teachpendant)

PLAY = Automation mode.

REMOTE = (This one I've never used so can't explain it)

• Yes.

But you must be very carelfully with that.

In other words in the ladder you can create a line in whitch the activation on the remote mode will call the master job. The problem is your main. It must be called in safe mode to prevent dangerous start from the robot.

You can also stop a start monitoring if you are in the TOP OF MASTER JOB

• Hi guys!

In my program i'm not using the input CALL MASTER JOB, so the operator has to select the MAIN. Can I link the switching of the key from TEACH or PLAY to REMOTE to the page of the MAIN program? In order to avoid that the operator select a wrong job.

I'm working with NX100

Thanks

Yes, you could do this in the ladder. You could write in the ladder to call the MJ, turn on servos, and start the job.

If your not comfortable with editing the ladder, you could wire in a push button by the pendant. The push button would be wired into the CALL MASTER JOB dedicated input.

You could also wire the push button to an Universal Input and call the MJ, turn on servos, and start the job with one push through the ladder.

I know a thing or two, because I’ve seen a thing or two. Don't even ask about a third thing. I won't know it.

• :astonished_face::astonished_face: Guess I was wrong! I didn't know this.

Yes, you could do this in the ladder. You could write in the ladder to call the MJ, turn on servos, and start the job.

If your not comfortable with editing the ladder, you could wire in a push button by the pendant. The push button would be wired into the CALL MASTER JOB dedicated input.

You could also wire the push button to an Universal Input and call the MJ, turn on servos, and start the job with one push through the ladder.

Advertising from our partners