USED KRC2 ed05- Cannot create New program or jog the robot at all

• you seem to be on the right track but you are skipping things and that is not exactly what KSS expects. so, what about prerequisites - are they all met?

also $DRIVES_ON is edge sensitive. in other words, if you are going to do exactly as you described, you need to make sure that prerequisites are met or KRC is going to miss it.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• first you need to make sure $I_O_ACT is true. without this, autoexternal interface will not work.

also you need to make true $DRIVES_OFF and $MOVE_ENABLE and confirm that $USER_SAF is also true before turning on $DRIVES_ON.

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• Have you password for SAFETY MAINTENANCE? thanks

• The default password for any login in KSS is kuka -- all lowercase.

However, it's entirely possible to change the password. If the default doesn't work, you're going to have to find the person who changed it.

• The default password for any login in KSS is kuka -- all lowercase.

However, it's entirely possible to change the password. If the default doesn't work, you're going to have to find the person who changed it.

All other things working with kuka password but this one not :grinning_squinting_face:

I have same problem as RoboIvan

i have X211c all this pins are bridget: 11-12 13-14 1-41 3-42 9-7 10-8 15-16 17-18 40-35 39-36

I have PROFIsafe

2 data cables X21 and X21.1

But i dont know how can i make bridges on X 40?

I need to reinstall system if password not working?

• X40 jumper connections have been posted before, check download section or search forum.

but those connections look odd... they sure do not match any 211C that i have seen.

3) read 1 and 2

Advertising from our partners