KR125/3 pallet jack

• Other robots i have(KR210 2000series) don't have that limit switches...

The krc2 cabinet for 1-2-3 axis has KSD1-32 servo drives

can replace them with KSD1-48 and use this krc2 cabinet for driving KR210 robot instead KR125/3 ?

KR125/3 1/2/3 axis will work with KSD1-48 drives ?

• CBS = Counter Balance System

so all of the types have two letter prefix to specify type. so spring type is SSCBS which is not what your picture show, springs do not have need for pressure gauge like Hydro-Pneumatic for example.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• Other robots i have(KR210 2000series) don't have that limit switches...

It was an optional package, a way of getting safety-rated axis range monitoring before SafeOp was available. The aluminum arc would carry pairs of small "rails" with bevelled ends. These rails would be cut and positioned such that each rail would trip a single safety-rated safety switch whenever the axis was between two particular angles. These switches would then be wired back to a safety relay circuit or safety PLC.

• well what other info you have? CBS should have own label with article number etc. also this is spelled out in packing list among other things. it should be also in manual. robot info is also stored in RDC.

SSBBS is large unit using springs and as mentioned before it has no pressure gauge

pasted-from-clipboard.png

HPCBS has cylinder and external vessel with bladder. they are more compact and also have pressure gauge.

on newer systems, to avoid single large bladder (and some regulatory complexity), two smaller ones are used but principle is the same.

i have not encountered unit shown on your photo.

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• i am not saying that it does not exist but page you linked clearly shows HPCBS (first picture and table after it - it is the new one with two bladders).

the next picture is of SSCBS. both are exactly the units shared photos of in previous post.

HPCBS does not have any springs and cylinder is very skinny (practically just a shaft).

springs are bulky. something that uses combination of gas and spring would have to have larger diameter than shaft alone.

3) read 1 and 2

• That is for limit switches for safety.

It was an optional package, a way of getting safety-rated axis range monitoring before SafeOp was available. The aluminum arc would carry pairs of small "rails" with bevelled ends. These rails would be cut and positioned such that each rail would trip a single safety-rated safety switch whenever the axis was between two particular angles. These switches would then be wired back to a safety relay circuit or safety PLC.

These ends tops drastically reduce the envelope of robot.

Can make the rails longer or remove them completely to have all the space robot can reach ?

• The robot has very limited travel path on axis 2 with these switches.

When switches activated robot drives disabled and robot stops.

These switches are not connected to plc but on robot.

I have other krc2 robots like kr210 and these robots have "soft" endstops if mastered

also hard end stops at the limit of travel that robot crashes .

This kr125/3 the is previous generation from 2000 series robots haw also soft end stops

and hard endstops ?

Limit switches are for more safety ?

• SkyeFire already told everything about those switches.

It was kind of safe robot before saferobot was invented.

So you can disconnect the wires and replace them with bridges if you don't need that safe ranges.

Those robots have all standard stops like the others. The switches are a additional option.

Advertising from our partners