motosight 2d vision issue

• We are currently using the motosight 2d camera to recognize wooden parts on a conveyor belt. we have three robots that will pick and assemble a wooden arm frame for a loveseat or couch. we are having issues with pick positions. it will pick where its taught to but the position data taken from the camera is not being applied to the pick position thus not shifting it to the correct position. can anyone help me remedy this problem please?

• In the MotoSight application did you assign the location to a position variable?

In the INSPECT macro did you tell the macro the results are in the correct position variable?

I know a thing or two, because I’ve seen a thing or two. Don't even ask about a third thing. I won't know it.

• I have assigned the locations to position variables.

I dont think i have done this the only parameters that i can see for inspect macro is camera number, # of retries, retry delay, and alarm disable

• Ok, it is in the ADJUST macro then? Trying to figure what version of MS2D you are using. Did you change in your position job’s header to the user frame you specified the ADJUST macro to create?

When you assigned your location did you set the correct tool that you used to teach the robot motion job and set the user frame that was taught on the calibration grid?

I know a thing or two, because I’ve seen a thing or two. Don't even ask about a third thing. I won't know it.

Advertising from our partners