I have some issues trying to make work the COMARC instruction. I read through the documentation and strictly followed it.
I put U/D at 174 (the current we're using with our welding program) and L/R at 0 at first.
First finding the compensation value while putting S1E197 at 1 and comarc mode to valid. (Found something around 50ms)
After that, I tried finding L/R doing a second welding and I found 4.2 as a result.
In the end, the SCOMARC doesn't do anything, it doesn't help staying in the seam.
For information the cell has been verified and calibrated by Yaskawa.
The robot I'm using is a MA1900 and the controller is the DX100. We're using an external axis that's why we're using the SCOMARC (I can't even find the COMARC instruction anywhere).
Our welding machine is a EWM Phoenix 552.
I also called Yaskawa and they are the one who told me to put the L/R at first, i'm trying to call them again to have more help. I figured I would ask you too in case I missed something!