How to know name of IO equivalent to PO/PI ?

• Hello guys

I have a program which has PO1 is equivalent to IO20030, PO2 is PO1 is equivalent to IO20031. But the PO26 isequivalent to IO20065 ( I thought it was IO20065, but it seem IO2005x can't be used).

Is there any way to know exactly which PO is equivalent to a specific IO200xx?

• You might be able to look in the ladder program. Depends on controller generation. In Management security, go to IN/OUT, then LADDER PROGRAM. On the User side look for a GSTR #20030 OUT #00010 and so forth. You may strike out if you are on a DX200 or YRC1000, look then for a BMOV. You could also look in the concurrent i/o manual for the specific application.

I know a thing or two, because I’ve seen a thing or two. Don't even ask about a third thing. I won't know it.

• You might be able to look in the ladder program. Depends on controller generation. In Management security, go to IN/OUT, then LADDER PROGRAM. On the User side look for a GSTR #20030 OUT #00010 and so forth. You may strike out if you are on a DX200 or YRC1000, look then for a BMOV. You could also look in the concurrent i/o manual for the specific application.

Thanks 95devils, I am use roboguide with YRC1000, where is Management security in it?

• SYSTEM INFO in the MAIN MENU, SECURITY in the sub-menu. Password is all 9's. 9999999999999999

I know a thing or two, because I’ve seen a thing or two. Don't even ask about a third thing. I won't know it.

Advertising from our partners