Backup on FANUC M16iL with system r-J2

• Hello. I want to backup system the Fanuc M16iL robot with system R-J2. I have Kfloppy and laptop with windows xp(with port COM) but I can,t connect with robot.

Can anyone give me exact instructions on how to make a backup???

• With" Kfloppy", you cannot send software to a CPU card that has been completely deleted from the system software. For it to be workable, the software must come from the BMON screen to the acceptable screen. Buddha is impossible. An appropriate software can be installed by the Fanuc Authorized Service of a card that gives a" no system software " error. I don't know how they do this job, but I've tried a card that was like this before with many methods like you, and eventually I sent it to the service, they installed the appropriate software by checking the serial number of the robot and returned the card..

• Kfloppy simply emulates PS100 disk drive as the device providing the files. The Fanuc control doesn't care as long as the information it sends and receives is correct. Kfloppy is made for simplifying the loading of software and providing storage for backups/restores by eliminating fragile floppy disks.

You will need the software disks loaded into directories on the laptop.

Advertising from our partners