Motoman XRC Alarm 4105 [222]

• Hello everyone!

Lately I've been having this problem while saving and loading different jobs, by using SAVEJ and LOADJ. The robot takes forever to load the job and when a minute or two have passed "Alarm 4105 [222]" pops up. I have already tried replacing the communication cable between the PC and robot with a new one, unfortunately nothing has changed.

Have you delt with this problem before?

Thank you for your help and time.

• Going to throw this out there. You have two separate threads on two generations of controllers using Visual DCI. Different problems but a common software option. Did your IT department change something on the pc's?

I know a thing or two, because I’ve seen a thing or two. Don't even ask about a third thing. I won't know it.

• 1) Turn off the PC, reboot the robot, make sure the robot is in remote mode, power on the PC and start the software.

2) There are RS parameters that need to be set for VDE or DCI. If you know what these parameters are, boot the robot in maintenance mode, under file, initialize the RS parameters and reboot the robot normal then set the RS parameters for VDE or DCI.

Robodoc

Advertising from our partners