Multi Process Variable Fanuc

• I have recently entered in this world and can´t find any information on this matter.

This Is a Fanuc R-J3iB wich is supposed to be working w/ a Fronius TransTig 4000 thanks to the ROB 5000 oc

It was forgotten since 2014, (im not putting this together myself) what im tring to say is that it did work and im just taking dust off it.

I have contacted with the guy who did the install and he gave me all the resources he used back then. The electric diagrams and I/O Boards are looking good (as expected) so it´s a matter of software.

The guide of the install is in the image below, it uses multiprocess to change between synergic and job mode. In order to set true the multiprocess I follow as listed, start in controlled, go to the variable, change it, shut down and start again but that doesn´t keep the variable TRUE, instead changes it to FALSE every time, this doesnt happen with the rest of the variables in $AWSCFG_T where after cycle power they remain TRUE all except the one I need.

I´ve been fighting this problem for a while now and in one desperate attempt I hit INIT Start after Boot power up w/ F1 & F5 in case this caused it. All I know is it deleted all the programs and decalibrated the robot

Any help would be much appreciated it

Advertising from our partners