Error MCTL-003 LR Mate 200iB 3L R30iB

• Hi everyone,

I'm new here, i descover this forum due to my problem, i'm a french student in a Bachellor degrees in Industrial robotics maintenance, before i start sorry for my poor english, i make my best.

For my Bachellor degrees i must realised a project in my company, the goal of this project is to (re)integrate a robot (an LR MATE 200iB), in the past this robot was use in my company but now is no longer used, so i have to reintegrate this one in a new robot cell.

To make sure the robot is in condition to work, i wanted to manipulted them, but due to multiple error i can't, in a first time i haved the error "SRVO-062 BZAL alarm" on all of my axes, i have reserch how to erase this default, i have find a procedure : Enable master in variable / menu / system/ Master cal/ F3 (Res_PCA)/ Yes / Reebot. This procedure don't work...:tired_face:

I haved reserch an other solution... Recalibrate all axes can work ? But i haven't master reference to do this... The one solution is to calibrate all axes one by one with joint function, but when i want to move my robot with the joint function an other error appeared "MCTL-003" and i can't move my robot... I'm completly lost....

I have one small idea... Maybe one axes is in colision with other (this robot has mechanical stops), because my 6th axes is completly turne on him, but how to move the robot when one axes is in colision ?

Hoping to find a solution with you.

thanks to haved read me.:thumbs_up:

• You cannot jog the robot until you clear the BZAL alarms.

I know on a few of the robots here the procedure tells you to also press the TP estop when resetting the alarm.

Joint move is possible with BZAL alarms, but when i want jog in joint the teach mark the "MCTL003" error, i thinks the problem come from somewhere else...

Advertising from our partners