While backing up the image, we encountered the problem of "failed, file not restored". The path we followed during the restore and the message we received, I don't know if the problem is with the restore or the image backup file.
Image backups can only be restored from the boot monitor.
I checked the manual, are you talking about here?
- Power off controller.
- Power on controller, holding in ‘F1’ & ‘F5’ buttons on teach pendant. Hold buttons in until BMON MENU is displayed on pendant.
- Insert USB stick to to slot.
- Select ‘CONTROLLER BACKUP / RESTORE’
- Select ‘RESTORE CONTROLLER IMAGES’ .
- You will be asked if you are sure. 1 for ‘YES’ Controller will now start restore Images from PCMCIA card.
Once the image is restored, Press Enter.
- Select ‘CONFIGURATION MENU’
- Select ‘COLD START’
And robot should boot up normal.