Fanuc R30İB PLUS mate system

• Hello

I haven't worked too much with fanuc robots.I know how to use other robots and I am new to fanuc robot.When a condition is met, if your example is if (di1=1 and di2=1), I want to stop the robot's motion and I want to make a selection with a written text."Are you sure you can start the robot?"I want the sub-media to have two choices.If I check yes the robot will continue to run.If I tick no, the robot won't move.i did this with abb irc5.how can i do the same with fanuc.I need your comments :smiling_face:

I thank everyone and wish you good work. :smiling_face:

• From what I have seen, you will need to order the software option: MENU UTILITY RTL-R577

It is used to create Prompt Box and User entry boxes. I have not used it though, only tested it in Roboguide. It adds new options under Menu->Setup->Menu Utility. More information is available in the HandlingTool Setup and Operations manual Chapter 14.

Edited once, last by jmd2777: Clarification. ().

• You will need to do 2 things:

1) Purchase and install the MENU UTILITY RTL-R577. Then you will have a new option above Prog Adjust. That allows you to create the popup menus.

2) Read the HandlingTool Setup and Operations manual Chapter 14. It shows the commands to use to display a popup menu.

• Hello

I haven't worked too much with fanuc robots.I know how to use other robots and I am new to fanuc robot.When a condition is met, if your example is if (di1=1 and di2=1), I want to stop the robot's motion

If I'm understanding this correctly you also want to STOP the robot when DI:1 & DI:2 are ON. To do this you would use a SKIP Condition and a SKIP LBL. More information can be found in the HandlingTool Setup and Operations manual under Chapter 7 Program Instructions.

• Yep, so the below example would wait for 3 seconds for DI: 1 to turn on. If after 3 seconds the signal does not come on, the program will jump down to Label 1 and call the HOME job.

-----------------------------------------

WAITTMOUT = (300)

WAIT DI[1: TEST] = ON, TIMEOUT LBL[1]

//Move To Next Position

J P[1] 25% FINE

END

[LBL: 1]

CALL HOME

-----------------------------------------

Advertising from our partners