Reset turn on basic positioner with coordinated motion active using CALIBNBT()

• I have:

R-30iB Mate controller, Version 9.10 with:

- Robot LRMate200iD7L and
    - one additional axis configured as "Basic Positioner" with "coordinated motion" activated.

- DCS Pos./Speed check

Everything works fine.

The basic positioner is a turntable that mechanically can turn endless. After each part that is done on the turntable he has to move back to the starting position, I want to reset the turns, so that the turntable can start after, let's say 10 turns again from starting position, without turning back those 10 turns.

In Roboguide I have tried to use the option "J613 continuos turn" that seems to be the right option for doing this task, but this doesn't work with coordinated motion.

But there is included a program "CALIBNBT (Gp:Ax)" which resets the turns when called from a TP program, this works, after turning the table for a few turns and calling CALIBNBT the position of the table is reset but now i run into the problem: after that I get a fault message:

"SYS-212 need to apply DCS parameter"

Is it possible to use CALIBNBT without getting the message and need of applying DCS parameters? May be with disabling the DCS-check for the turntable, but I didn't find a possibility to do that.

Advertising from our partners