Roboguide- backup file

• I have the newest version of ROBOGUIDE, and robot which was bought from second-hand. I made a backup and can't open it in ROBOGUIDE. The version of the controller is V7.20P/34. In ROBOGUIDE is only V7.20P/46 version of virtual controller. I' ve contacted with local Fanuc, and asked them to send me files, but they don't have my version of virtual robot controller.

• Abre el archivo backdate en el editor de texto de tu preferencia y modifica la versión, de 46 a 36, como indicas que tienes, guarda y abre nuevamente.

Espero te sirva.

V7.20P / 46 a V7.20P / 36.

Quote from Google Translate

Open the backdate file in the text editor of your choice and modify the version, from 46 to 36, as you indicate you have, save and open again.

I hope it helps you.

V7.20P / 46 to V7.20P / 36.

• I have the newest version of ROBOGUIDE, and robot which was bought from second-hand.

Where this robot came from? I don't know what is option H590, but I didn't find it on my RG as well, so I'm guessing this is some automaker customization.

If this robot came from an automaker plant, like GM or VW, You will need to get the correct FRVRC for this specific robot.

I would also take a look on orderfil.dat file, to see if there is any hint there.

Anyway, You can try the method mentioned by ing.diazesquivel36

On some situations, it will work.

• I am aslo facing same problem "The file backup requires H590 which is not supported". And i have tried to open backup in Handling pro, Weld Pro and even paint pro, having same error .

My robot isJM-710iC/20L 7 axes, controller version 8.20.

Advertising from our partners