Learn about IRC5

• I need to learn about a IRC5 robot.

I would like to know if someone can help me with some manuals , some tips from what should I learn or read firstly, anything to start up a begginer user haha.

Thanks

• Hi Jack_Furry

Welcome to the robot forum

IRC5 has been in the market for many years, there are tons of information on the ABB site, on the ABB forum and of course on our forum. You are welcome to use the search command and start getting all the info yo want.

Also i would be important to know, what kind of background you have, ? is this your first robot ? what application are you going to do ?

Retired but still helping

• Download and install Robotstudio, it's free for 30 days. With that you get complete documentation about programming.

Edit: full functionality is free for 30 days, programming features and documentation is free forever.

• Hi Jack_Furry

Welcome to the robot forum

IRC5 has been in the market for many years, there are tons of information on the ABB site, on the ABB forum and of course on our forum. You are welcome to use the search command and start getting all the info yo want.

Also i would be important to know, what kind of background you have, ? is this your first robot ? what application are you going to do ?

Thanks my friend.

It is my first robot, I know about the theory, but I never "played" before!

About the aplication, I don't have one defined yet, but I want to learn a bit before have one.

So I asked because I would like to know about some way to can improve it "right".

Download and install Robotstudio, it's free for 30 days. With that you get complete documentation about programming.

Edit: full functionality is free for 30 days, programming features and documentation is free forever.

Ok.

Good to know. I will do it.

Thanks,

Advertising from our partners