How to screenshot on a DX200 Controller

• Im having a rough time trying to get a dx200 to take a screenshot. I power cycled the cabinet, press and held aux and area till a beep was heard in the start up seq. Inserted the usb once I got to the desired screen but once there it wont take a screen shot. Any suggestions or anyone know what Im doing wrong?

If you aren't crashing, you aren't trying.

- Someone, somewhere

• Im having a rough time trying to get a dx200 to take a screenshot. I power cycled the cabinet, press and held aux and area till a beep was heard in the start up seq. Inserted the usb once I got to the desired screen but once there it wont take a screen shot. Any suggestions or anyone know what Im doing wrong?

It should be working then. It will save to the root of your USB. Also make sure you are holding AUX and AREA both when you power up until after the beep. Then when you go to screen shot hold down AUX and AREA at the same time and release. You should see a little confirmation print screen thing in the middle of the screen very windows looking notification pop up.

If you reboot you need to hold down AUX and AREA again as you boot up.

Edited once, last by 85cj7boy: reboot requirements. ().

• I figured it out. I wasnt holding them long enough apparently. Thank you for the help!

If you aren't crashing, you aren't trying.

- Someone, somewhere

Advertising from our partners