Multiple robot in office lite

• Hello All

Would it be possible to run multiple robots in officelite or atleast multiple robot installed in one officelite version and switch between them .

I currently have a single user license with Office Lite. I would like to have more than one kind robot KR (KR210, KR22, KR***) version in this office lite to create platform specific programs and testing them.

Is it possible with Office Lite ? Have anyone done something similar before.

Thank You

• Of course you can use different robots on Office Lite. You only have to exchange the specific data. For the best way to do this details matter. See READ FIRST...

Sry. I dont get the point here. I would be more than happy to know if its possible at Office Lite 8.2, 8.3, 8.5 and even the older version.

• There we are: version is important 😁. Since we are talking KRC4 and V8.x easiest way to change robot type on a KRC4 is deploying a corresponding WorkVisual Project into Office Lite. Basically the same you do with a real robot.

In KRC2 Robot Type is easily changed by copying machine data files $machine.dat and $robot.dat from the made tree. Alternatively you could restore an archive.

• you can create several WoV projects, each with different type of robot. then deploy and activate one you need at the moment.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

Advertising from our partners