Signals for Application Running, Error

• Sunrise Controller

Robot: KUKA iiwa 7 R800

Sunrise Workbench: 1.16.2.16

WorkVisual: 5.0.5/Build0600 (with Sunrise.kop: 1.3.15.0)

Right now I am trying to set-up a signal tower, everything is configured and red light is flashing when an emergency stop is triggered, amber light is turning on when the robot is in automode.

However, I am trying to assign the blue to turn on when there is an application selected and running - not just the robot is in motion as the application could be running but the robot is at a waiting state. I also want to have the red light on (solid, not flashing) when the teach pendant/robot/controller error has occured without the e-stops being triggered.

So I guess my question is... does anyone know how I am able to read the error state of the robot as well as if there is a signal for the application is running.

Edited once, last by JM212 ().

• i just have to say that first line is wrong.

KSS is system software used on non-collaborative robots. it does same function as SunriseOS but - it is completely different and has nothing to do with your system.

also your controller is not a KRC4. it is a Sunrise Controller. they may look similar and some of the parts may be same on KRC4 and on Sunrise controller but they are not the same thing. KRC4 is controller used for non-collaborative robots.

you can read programming manual for your version of SunriseOS

and check for things like isAssemblyRunning(), getEmergencyStopInt(), getEmergencyStopEx()

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

Advertising from our partners