cannot load a PC file in Roboguide

• Hi,

i am trying to build a socket Messaging between a LR Mate 200iD/7L with a R-30iB Mate cabinet Controller and the Windows 10 PC. Therefore i try to build a Socket Messaging with a Karel Program.

I created a new kl.file in roboguide and compilated it to a pc.file. Then i wanted to load it onto the robot (right click - load) but nothing happens.

The Karel Option is activated in Roboguide and the variable $KAREL_ENB is set on 1. I can see other PC files but can't load my own.

When i start the KCL command window there comes the following error:

KCL is not available on the active robot controller. Please confirm that a PORT is assigned to KCL/CRT.

What am i doing wrong?

I am grateful for any help

• Hm normally when my PC files have problems the robot shows something in the alarm history. Maybe the transfer itself was aborted before the robot tried to load the file? You could try connecting with an FTP tool to 127.0.0.1 while RoboGuide is running and try to upload it like that. Maybe you'll at least get an error message.

• The problem ist solved! and it was a stupid mistake..

The Pc file doesn't appear in the list with the name of the file. It appears with the name of the program given in the code,,:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Thanks for your help

Advertising from our partners