kuka robot

• 我购买了一批美国版的KUKA机器人。我将它们与德国的进行了比较。它们的硬件是相同的。在400v电压的条件下,加载软件后它们可以完全移动。一旦速度超过75%,机器人立即制动并发出警报1133和m310,并且a1 / a2轴的扭矩过大。当我替换德语版本的kps600时,他们的问题得到解决,但是我分解了德语版本的KPS和美国版本的订单。这些数字是相同的。它们内部的板完全相同。我检测到KPS内部控制板有问题,但是我检查了电路板的所有零件,并确认它们完全相同,但是为什么美国不能将速度提高到100。这不是机器人。这对许多人来说都是一个问题。机器人型号为kuka kr210-2us。有什么主人和朋友可以回答我吗?kps控制板内部是否有程序限制?

• 我购买了一批美国版的KUKA机器人。我将它们与德国的进行了比较。它们的硬件是相同的。在400v电压的条件下,加载软件后它们可以完全移动。一旦速度超过75%,机器人立即制动并发出警报1133和m310,并且a1 / a2轴的扭矩过大。当我替换德语版本的kps600时,他们的问题得到解决,但是我分解了德语版本的KPS和美国版本的订单。这些数字是相同的。它们内部的板完全相同。我检测到KPS内部控制板有问题,但是我检查了电路板的所有零件,并确认它们完全相同,但是为什么美国不能将速度提高到100。这不是机器人。这对许多人来说都是一个问题。机器人型号为kuka kr210-2us。有什么主人和朋友可以回答我吗?kps控制板内部是否有程序限制?

• I bought a batch of KUKA robots of the US version. I compared them with German ones. Their hardware is the same. Under the condition of 400v voltage, they can move completely after loading the software. Once the speed exceeds 75%, the robot immediately brakes and issues alarms 1133 and m310, and the torque of the a1/a2 axis is too large. When I replaced the German version of kps600, their problem was resolved, but I broke down the German version of KPS and the US version of the order. These numbers are the same. The boards inside them are exactly the same. I detected a problem with the KPS internal control board, but I checked all the parts of the circuit board and confirmed that they are exactly the same, but why the US can’t increase the speed to 100. This is not a robot. This is a problem for many people. The robot model is kuka kr210-2us. Is there any host or friend who can answer me? Are there any program restrictions inside the kps control board? ed05

• Hello lujianglin321

建议可以检查下workvisual项目配置的时候,可以检查控制柜配置的电压数是否和实际使用的一致。

希望能帮上您

Advertising from our partners