Shift button in roboguide.

• Hello friends,

On roboguide, when you press on the blue buttons (shift, and the move buttons in manual) they remain maintained, I would like these blue buttons to be like the other buttons. is it possible?

thank you in advance

• You're very limited with interacting with the Virtual Teach Pendant (VTP) in Roboguide. No there is no way of changing the way keys are maintained or momentarily pressed. You can use a keyboard with Roboguide's Teach Pendant though. Along the very top of the VTP there is a button that has a tiny keyboard inside it - press that and it will remove the yellow outline of the VTP screen and allow you to fully use a keyboard. If you need to see what buttons do what on the VTP then, right-click on the VTP near the TP Enable toggle switch and choose "Show Key Map". This will show you MOST of the keyboard keys that are mapped to the VTP buttons. Now I did say MOST, so the remainder of the buttons are like POSN, I/O, STATUS, etc which if you hover over them you'll see they can be pressed by using Alt+ (a number).

One thing though that is annoying using Keyboard + VTP: Sometimes when clicking around or using F8 for the menu, the VTP will drop keyboard function and you need to re-enable it by clicking the tiny keyboard button. If you ever have a yellow outline around the VTP screen - you will have some keyboard support until you re-enable.

Sorry this doesn't answer your question entirely, but hopefully it helps you and some others...

Advertising from our partners