Recommendation on USB wireless keyboard?

• Hey all,

I plugged in and started using my wireless keyboard which is a logitech K360. It works fine, but I'm looking for recommendations from anyone who is using one regularly and am happy with it. I do a bit of copying from Roboguide to the Pendant (rather than loading .SV files and the such since I'm ususally working without an actual robot backup). My keyboard is fine, but works weird. Mainly that I cannot use the Numpad numbers, but the numpad symbols are OK to use. Also I'm not sure if the keyboard is supposed to work on the physical TP as it does on the Virtual TP in Roboguide, once again mainly that when I press ESC, it triggers the PREV button on the Physical TP. Makes it kind of silly to use a keyboard if you still need to press some of the buttons on the TP. F1-F12 work as they do in Roboguide which is why I'm confused if this is just how keyboard to Physical TP works or if it is the compatibility of my Keyboard to the Physical TP.

Thanks for any help anyone can/may provide!

TomFoolious

• If I had to guess, the keys should probably be the same as Roboguide.

The TP runs its own windows OS. The membrane keys are just sending standard QWERTY button presses to windows, and then it’s remapped for use within the software that is responsible for displaying the TP interface.

• If I had to guess, the keys should probably be the same as Roboguide.

The TP runs its own windows OS. The membrane keys are just sending standard QWERTY button presses to windows, and then it’s remapped for use within the software that is responsible for displaying the TP interface.

Ah yeah. I forgot about that. A tech I was working with once showed me the windows screen. It's probably the logitech keyboard then...Any idea what version of windows they are running? I wonder if I can look at keyboards compatible with that version for better results?

Advertising from our partners