Can't get ACK7 & ACK8 to work

• Hi All,

-1-

Using LR MATE 100iB with R-J3iB, i need the ACK7 and ACK8 outputs, ACK1-6 works fine.

Is there something in system configuration to enable them?

Are they in anyway different from ACK1 to 6?

Any hint would be appreciated.

-2-

i would need two outputs at the end effector.. unfortunatly this robot only has inputs at the EE connector.

RDO1 to RDO4 are used for the two air valves mounted in the arm.

I'd like to wire RDO5 and RDO6 to RDI3 and RDI4 (which i don't need) in the CRM82 cable.

I tryed to identify RDO5 and RDO6 in the CRM82 cable, But when forced ON, they only vary from 0 to 0,5V...

would it be possible to cross-connect RDO5 and 6 wires to RDI3 and 4 wires which run through the robot arm up to the EE?

Thanks

newbie:smiling_face_with_sunglasses:

• What is your comm protocal you are using your UOPs with? Is it physical IO?

That era of controller uses sinking outputs (NPN) for the robot IO. You won't see any voltage on the outputs, only a path to ground when the output is on.

Check out the Fanuc position converter I wrote here! Now open source!

Check out my example Fanuc Ethernet/IP Explicit Messaging program here!

• ... outputs (cmdenbl, sysready, paused, etc, and... Ack1 through 6....) directly wired to input of Plc. And inputs (imstp, reset, start, etc... And RSR1 - 4 ) wired to output of PLC.

If ACK7 and 8 are not accessible, is there a way I could reassign output BATALM (or any other preseted output) to work like a ACK ?

Many thanks for your time.

Advertising from our partners