Missing KOP Package for Zenon HMI.

• I am having issues with a KRC4 and WorkVisual.

I have been able to access my Project file and open it in WorkVisual. Also I have gone on the D drive of the robot to copy over the KOP files to load onto Work Visual.

The issue is, I am missing "KUKA.HMI Zenon RT(V2.1.2)" option package. I tried to deploy changes I have made on Work Visual but it wont allow me because I am missing this. I have logged in as expert and looked all through the D drive and even the C Drive to try to find it on the robot but to no avail.

Does any one have any idea how/where I could find this?

Thanks,

• AD
  • What's the actual error? You should be able to go into WV's Option menus and turn off the KOP checking. That works for most normal KOPs, though I'm not familiar with the Zenon one.

The Error says "Validation before Code generation: Controller"Windows..."- The option 'KUKA.HMI Zenon RT' is not install. Please install the option in version '2.2.2' "

If I turn off the KOP checking could I be at risk of corrupting any data?

Thanks,

• i have not used Zenon personally so not sure if KOP integration into WoV is required

but KOP for Zenon does exist .... and it is really really large (some 1Gb). on some machines it may not be found on D:\, not sure why, probably because it makes backup/restore of HDD image too long and likely not fitting on older recovery sticks that only had 4Gb. even on 8Gb this may be a challenge in some cases, for example if VisionTech was there too.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2