Anybody have Milco spotgun documentation?

• Hello! I'm working on a spotweld training module that deals mostly with maintenance and troubleshooting for equipment hardware. We have a couple Milco pneumatic spotweld guns from a previous project so I've integrated those already.

I wanted to check the official datasheets and see what info comes from the "manual" if there is such a thing. BUT there doesn't seem to be any actual documents for milco products anywhere. I contacted them directly but they didn't have anything to send besides catalogs :grinning_squinting_face:

Are there any decent installation/service PDFs floating around, with details on pneumatic or hydraulic spotweld guns?

• they seem to have more than one gun. if you are looking for info about specific product you should state exact product model and what kind of info you are looking for.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• yeah that's true, although tbh I'd take anything :grinning_squinting_face: The gun we have is a model-633 with the two-stage pneumatic anti-pinch system

• the car i drive has four wheels, steering is on the left, gasoline powered, automatic transmission. do you think this is detailed enough to order spare parts for it?

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

Advertising from our partners