i try to use for the first time my two kuka agilus kr6 r700 sixx robots and i have some problems,could you please give some help?

• You set $MOVE_ENABLE to 1025, correct? Between that and Startup Mode, the PNIO driver should be rendered irrelevant for jogging.

The only remaining issue I can think of would be the Safety Checksum error.

When you squeeze the deadman, what color does the motor icon turn?

• what messages remain?

is the MADA conflict resolved?

is safety configuration activated? what is the activation date?

if you still have red banner, did you try to relocate it so you can see HMI status bar on top of the screen?

are you holding enabling switch in mid position as instructed? does drive status indicator change color to green? if click on it, are all four boxes green?

i mentioned before to get log from KrcDiag, instead of log you posted some random XML file... system log is the first file you see inside the KrcDiag (the only file that is not in a subfolder, it is called "KRCDiag.log"). btw "LOG" is the extension shown after dot in a file name. there are many other log files but they are buried deeper inside KrcDiag.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• hello again,thank you for your replies .unfortunatelly i am not in front of the robot at the moment and the robot is stored 300km from my home town,in the house of a friend who i visit occasionally.because my house does not have the space and also i dont live alone.

so.i just read your messages while travelling back home.

skyefire the safety checksum error has disapeared after i pressed activate (it allready stated that it is active,but i have posted a picture of a wizard that was allowing me to take such an action...i pressed it,i risked it and it turned out to eliminate this error...

• as for the deadman,when i was pressing it fully the motion while i was in the automatic-external display outputs,the "drives ready" dot turned green and then when i pressed the deadman halfway and kept it there the dot "operator safety closed" turned green for the time that i was holding it as for the automatic external display-inputs tab,motion enable was green "activate interface" was green but "drives on" was still white... the same in the hmi status bar under the red banner on top of the screen (drives were still white),but unfortunatelly i have not a picture to send for this place of the pendant and now i am away from the robots...sorobot-forum.com/attachment/28369/

• panic mode,the messages that remain are the 8 messages that i will repost... 5 messages for mastering ,2 messages for pnio and the start up mode active indicator error ....i will send the picture,

• as for mada ,if it is as simple as to check in the robot tab -info inside the pendant and the metal plate in the back of the robot and see the same number,then yes,the numbers fit,and if i have a picture i will send it too

• the checksum error has left after i pressed a specific "activate now" button in the safety configuration troubleshoting wizard...i have taken pictures during the process and i think that i have also the last picture after the error was lifted in the safety configuration tab,i will post them so that youy can see the dates,

• the last thing that i did before storing the robot,was the assumption that the 1025 value is an "allways on" value..so i changed the original value in the inputs outputs automatic-external with the 1025 to the "drives on" line and then the dot turned to green there,,and after,while half pushing the deadman all the squares in the hmi tab on the top of the screen were green ,except the i/o tab,the i/o was allways gray.i do not have the picture of the hmi tab turning green but i am 100 % positive that it was as i mention it

and something last...the 6d mouse is meant to be used as a mouse during the navigation on the screen or only ion jog mode? so that i can move the robot with it (alternativelly with the keys) because all my attempts to jog the robot in start up mode and while half holding the deadman many times brought an error that the 6d mouse had an illegal move and that i need to center it back...i turned many times the key switch to try and callibrate the mouse,,,the message was lifting allways.but i wonder if the mouse functions well or maybe if it is a problem that i will have to consider

...the cursor never moved while trying to use the mouse during my navigation inside the regular menu tabs...so..is the 6d mouse meant to be used as an actual pc mouse or it is only the touch function that is used while using the smartpad for actions?is the 6d mouse only meant for jogging the robot?

thank you again all of you for your time

• you should read relevant documents or at least parts describing operation.

space mouse is fancy joystick. it used to jog robot and nothing else.

if you have problem with it, you can turn it off.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• i/o was allways gray

That is the motors icon. It changes from Grey 'O' to Green 'I' when the motors are on.

Since workspace monitoring is disabled, due to the mastering errors, bypassing the workspaces should not be necessary.

Likewise, when logged in as Safety Maintenance, any Safe WorkSpace violations should be ignored, to allow the robot to be jogged to a safe location.

$DRIVES_ON is not a signal you need to tie to $IN[1025] -- it's a pulse the robot needs to receive.

However, you might need to tie $DRIVES_OFF to $IN[1025]. $DRIVES_OFF is an inverted-logic signal; basically, it turns the drives off if the input goes False. This comes from the days when the signals came over discrete wires from remote sources, and it was desired that the robot stop safely if the cable was broken.

• panic mode i thought to express my doubt about the 6d mouse...because i really am out of ideas about what might be the problem.i will read again the manual for sure.but yes it is better that the mouse does not interfere with anything else...

skyefire ,so you think that maybe id need to change more values in the inputs-outputs?like the "drives off" ?

i also tried before packing the robot,to load some other projects from the left middle area of the display of the pendant..it had there 5 projects..one base project one initial project and 3 more...i tried them all.and each one had different errors to deal with...the least errors i had was 8 errors ,the ones that i have sent today

any idea would be appreciated.i will go again to the city where the robots are in some time from now,and i will try all your advices

thank you

• after checking the logs and the screens,do you think that by turning off profinet i could lift the problem?is it the profinet the most possible reason for the non movement?i have found in the menus a place where i could uninstall the profinet drivers or update or reinstall them....would you suggest anything like that?or should i focus my effort in trying workvisual?to use workvisual,i will need to connect an external pc to the robot?i think that i have downloaded it.i will install and start playing with it if i can

any other advice?maybe any other change of values in the input-output tab?

and finally,..just for the record...the profinet is an interface for using external devices with the robot?is it a security feature?what is its purpose?

thank you again for your time

Advertising from our partners