Avoid axis limit violation and Arbeitraum fehler

• Hi,

as the title stated, I have trouble to move the robot flange to certain positions and orientations. For example, from zero position to the frame [900, -25, -500, 1.41, 0.40, -0.28 ]. The angles A, B and C in degree are: 80.90, 23.00, -15.90.

With some other frames, it sometimes moves without any error, but most of the time errors occur, as axis limit violation and arbeitraum fehler (working room failure?). I think it largely depends on the flange's initial way-point and the desired orientation, but got vague when reading the user manual about the singularities and how to solve the problem.

Any suggestion would definitely help.

Thanks!

• LBR arm is some 800mm long when fully stretched.

how is it supposed to extend itself to over 1000mm?

distance = sqrt(x^2+ y^2 + z^2)

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• that would be only in vertical (candlestick) position, thanks to rise by the robot foot. but robot reach (length is in the robot model name) is the real limiting factor.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

Advertising from our partners