NX1P2 Omron PLC to KUKA KRC4 and EL6695 configation

• SkyeFire

Approved the thread.
  • Could you provide more information on the forum? I am not logging in to google just to view the files you have shared.

Does the EDS you are using load with images in Sysmac? The file provided by kuka was not complete in our case and caused some problems, the Omron forums have a lot more information on this.

Also keep in mind that FSOE will not work as omron does not support FSOE for 3rd party devices. Why ? Who knows.

• Could you provide more information on the forum? I am not logging in to google just to view the files you have shared.

Does the EDS you are using load with images in Sysmac? The file provided by kuka was not complete in our case and caused some problems, the Omron forums have a lot more information on this.

Also keep in mind that FSOE will not work as omron does not support FSOE for 3rd party devices. Why ? Who knows.

Could you provide more information on the forum? I am not logging in to google just to view the files you have shared.

• 1. there are two versions of EL6695. you need to confirm if product you use is same as one in configuration.

2. since you are using Omron PLC, FSOE will not be possible (yet). you can only get standard I/O (non-safety) exchanged

3. if you are really using EL6695-1001 (which supports FSOE), you will have to wire it in reverse. KRC4 must connect to secondary, PLC will need to connect to primary. if KRC is connected to Primary side (as you have now), it will assume FSOE is used but this will not work with your PLC.

4. if you are not using FSOE, you need some other safety interface (or robot will not move... ever) such as X11

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

Advertising from our partners