Continue program from jog position

• Hello,

I would like to do a teach routine for re-teaching reference points and bases in T1 Mode.

- Robot moves over the point

- Sub Prog activate Teachmode > Interrupt On > WAIT FOR Teachmode off

- when Teachmode on > Submit Dialog to confirm

- second Submit dialog that shows the deviation of the position and to save the new coordinates

- jog to new position

- when Teachmode off > Interrupt cancels last motion

- Robot moves away from the new position

Tried a lot yesterday, but had problems with interrupt resume and when continuing the main program the old position is approached first.

Unfortunately, I can't test anything now, but is this even possible?

Hope someone can help me and thank you in advance.

Greetings Mathias

• Hello Mathias,

not sure i understand...

first of all what controller you have there? assuming it is KUKA, what is the KSS version?

also perhaps you mean something else by 'teach mode' but for anyone here, that term as well as "manual mode" mean operating modes T1 and T2.

you cannot have subprogram activate operating mode.

suppose you mean by that some own mode, let's call it "touchup mode"

what event is supposed to activate touchup mode? an input?

and what is supposed to deactivate it? same thing? perhaps flag set by robot program?

dialog is supposed to show deviation to current point. but how is it supposed to know what points is current? are points stored in an array?

using RESUME abandons subprograms and returns to program level where interrupt is defined.

pausing program, jogging away and pressing program start calls for BCO again so of course robot goes back to point where it left the path.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• Oh yes should have written a little more (KSS 8.6).

I have another idea that I will try later at work, after which I will answer in more detail.

Maybe it works if the last move is LIN $ POS_ACT.

In short, teachmode is just a global variable to start the dialog in the submit and to compare the current position via global position data, that works so far.

• So I tried a lot, but it really doesn't seem to work, but I can live with it. (BCO after Jog)

Here is a rough test program, but i will do it without interrupt and will also change the submit dialog prog...need more cases like check limits, but it would be nice if an experienced programmer could take a look at it.

Advertising from our partners