Motor torque analisys in Roboguide

• Good afternoon, I need to use the Roboguide software to see the graph of the moments on the motors with the mass of the tool and without the mass of the tool. A TP program was written where the trajectory of movement was set: for example, a linear movement from one point to another. Then the program was simulated. Then I choose Profiles-> Tasks-> Profiler-> Power motion analisys and now we can see the moments and speed of each motor. When I add a tool and set its mass and geometric characteristics and start the simulation again, the moment graph does not change. The question is what should I do in order for the program to take into account the mass and geometric characteristics of the tool. Setting the load through the menu-> systems-> motion-> motion / payload set (we set the mass and moments of inertia) and writing the PAYLOAD [1] lines in the body of the program also do not help

• RG does not simulate payload because there is no feedback from the motor. What you would want is MotionPRO connected to the actual robot for accurate results or Fanuc support can provide you with "payload checker" excel spreadsheet which will calculate payload data and determine whether or not your tool is in spec for that arm.

Advertising from our partners