Kuka

• ok still seems to be a problem communicating with your RDW. Have you checked wiring? Maybe you could also take a look in hw_inf.ini for the office option. Not that you are running on a OPS configuration.

• Then how about some formal training. Also hiring Professional help could be a solution. A forum can not replace this and as you can see by this lengthy discussion this is very difficult if not even the basics are there.

As for the file it is located somewhere under c/krc. Just use search function of windows. I do not have access to a krc2 or any other controller. Just trying to remember from way in the past.

• Then get access to kuka portals mentioned here READ FIRST... . You should find documentation on where to put X15 in your robot types manual.

As for the file: come on any able technician should be able to see the office option in there. It is called “office“ and is set to false. Why should we look it up for you. I hinted in the correct direction and that is all this forum can do. Short advice on very specific questions and pointing into possible directions. The finer details are up to the person asking for advice. Be it by formal training or looking up official documentation.

Fubini

• wait a second. Did you remove stuff from your post. Can not see what I was referring to anymore.

he keeps posting and then deleting his own posts.

here are few screenshots of how this thread looks like on my screen:

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

Advertising from our partners