KR30-3 Krc2 hardware switch limit axis 1

• Hello,

Does anybody know about limitter on axis 1. There is, on axis 1, some ring(hardware switch limit), which is mounted On axis 1 which is independent of it. First time I saw switch limit like this...

But the problem is, that when robot moves with high velocity from left to right side and back, some loud noise comes out of it (loud cracking).

The limitter looks like is mounted on bearing.

Does anybod has idea how to reduce the noise, or how to fix it?

Thanks and regards, Gasper

• what you are referring to is known as axis range limitation. it is a cam in a form of a ring and couple of switches. this should make no noise at all, definitely no crunching.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• under? that sounds strange, don't think i saw such arrangement before. you can chec working range limitation documentation for your robot. normally the black skirt is used to keep robot cables clean and lubricated. nothing else is supposed to be there but i have found random items (bolts etc) that somehow found their way in. anything foreign will cause cable harness to be damaged.

to fix the problem you need to identify it. if this is under skirt, you need to remove it, use gloves (lube can be dangerous, read MSDS), pull out the cable harness, remove any debris and wipe everything clean, inspect for wear and damage, if ok apply new grease and put it all back.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

Advertising from our partners